We started to mourn the loss of entertainer Moby when we read the online headline:
Moby electrocuted at show
But miracle of miracles, the story has Moby messaging his fans after being "electrocuted" in Amsterdam.
OK, it was Moby who told fans "Yes, I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the reflex gallery in Amsterdam, but I'm feeling a-ok now."
But headline writers, including those for Sun Media, should know when you are electrocuted, you are shockingly dead, not up and about.
Billboard.com got the headline right by quoting Moby when he said he was "mildly electrocuted."