Thursday 25 September 2008

Kathy Morrison 2

Memories of Kathy Morrison:

John McArthur vice-president, sales & marketing PAG Canada, Ltd.: "I was watching the Leafs game last night when I heard the news of Kathy's passing on TSN. A pain shot through my soul, the instant the words were spoken.

"Kathy’s personality was very lasting. I worked with Kathy at CKFM, she was in promotions and I in production. We stayed in touch when she went to the Toronto Sun, then lost touch about two years ago.

"The last time we spoke was at a going away party for Linda Barnard. Kathy was so kind and so proud of her family. This is very sad news.

"Rest in peace Kathy. Strength to Scott & Mark. As well, strength to the Stinson family.

"My best."

R.S. Kane Funeral Home condolences are here. Memories of Kathy can also be e-mailed to TSF.

No comments:

Post a Comment